- What a beautiful baby!
When I had a son on the 2nd Sept, little did I imagine how time would fly. At one point, I was heavily pregnant and swearing that I’d sleep for a week once he was out and the next thing I knew, he was nearing a month old, and sleep was still nowhere in sight.
However, true to my intense curiosity for enhancing anything I’m into, I found myself having a veritable fountain of knowledge, resources and curiosity about the pregnancy and now raising a child.
Considering how time flies, I thought I’d create this blog. This blog serves several purposes:
- Its a labour of love. I vaguely imagine myself showing this to a grown up Nisarg who is curious about when he was a baby.
- It gives me something to do when I’m wide awake in the middle of the night with an infant who nods off happily on me, but wakes up screaming when I put him down.
- Its memories of this time, which is so precious, and passing so swiftly
- It is a space where I can share my discoveries in a manner that will assist those interested rather than talk the ears off people who will find them utterly boring.
- Its a place I can point my friends who are expecting/have babies. I fantasize that they will find this place wildly helpful, but I guess what I’m really hoping for is conversations with people in the same boat….
So here I am, and here is this blog. Enjoy!
Do keep coming back and reading, appreciating my beautiful son and sharing your insights.
To begin reading his story from his birth, read my first post about the birth of this blog.